This is 100% genuine product activation code.
Note: We don't send CD/DVD media!!!, You would get activation code, install introduction and download link via email when you paid.
we guarantee you can install the software and activate it.
Manufacturer: COREL CORPORATION
Model Number: CPDFF1ENMB
Item Condition: Brand New
Drag-and-drop PDF assembly plus simple viewing, editing and PDF creation.
PDF Fusion is an all-in-one PDF toolkit that allows you to view files plus assemble, edit and create PDFs. With support for over 100 file formats – including PDFs, graphics and Microsoft® Office files – PDF Fusion is the ultimate file viewer. Drag and drop files from multiple sources to easily assemble them into one PDF document to share with anyone. The robust editing tools allow you to review and comment for easy collaboration, perform simple text touch-ups, add new text, bookmarks and comments, and rearrange pages. As a final step, PDF Fusion allows you to convert files to PDF, XPS and DOC formats.
Benefits of Corel PDF Fusion
Improve your productivity and efficiency with PDF Fusion. PDF Fusion is your all-in-one PDF toolkit at a cost-effective price. It has been specifically designed to save office workers time in their daily tasks, with no unnecessary complexity. With the intuitive drag and drop user interface, you can revolutionize the way you create your documents!
Save money by using PDF Fusion to view over 100 file formats without having to purchase additional software.
Merge incompatible files quickly and easily by dragging and dropping in PDF Fusion to create a new PDF document.
Save time with the PDF Fusion editing tools to reuse the content from exiting documents without starting from scratch.
Easily share files with anyone by converting to PDF, XPS or Microsoft® Word formats.
- Open over 100 file types – even if you don't have the software used to create the file.
- Open Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Project, Adobe® Illustrator®, Adobe® Photoshop®, Microsoft® Vision and many other file types.
- Choose one of three views to edit, read, assemble or create documents.
- Use Flick View to flip through the pages of your document just like you're reading a book.
- Just select phrase or sentence and start typing to make changes.
- Add additional text anywhere in a document.
- Easily add bookmarks and comments.
- Mark up documents using highlighting or sticky notes.
- Redact sensitive information and save security.
- Add watermarks.
- Insert hyperlinks to other pages in your document, other files or websites.
- Rearrange, rotate or crop pages.
- Drag-and-drop to easily add content from multiple sources – including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and images – into a single PDF package to share with anyone.
- Quickly assemble new documents using pages from existing material.
- Export and email PDF documents.
- Convert files to PDF or XPS.
- Creator new PDF documents from within any application that can print.
- Organize and send related files in a single PDF portfolio.
- Microsoft Office integration allows you to easily convert Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel and Microsoft® PowerPoint® files to PDF – complete with original formatting – in just one click.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista® or Windows® XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions).
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended).
- 250 MB of available hard disk space.
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor.
- 1,024 x 768 screen resolution.